The Alliance offers member institutions and foundations multiple opportunities to become involved and contribute to the shared vision of the Alliance through:
- Helping build the future of the Alliance and supporting collaborative activities that will shape a community dedicated to transforming global child health.
- Assisting in developing — and participating in — projects and clinical and nonclinical research studies developed by the Alliance.
- Participating in registries, assessment tools and platforms to affect patient outcomes and advance practical understanding of global childhood cancer epidemiology.
- Engaging with St. Jude faculty and staff for training and development opportunities through the St. Jude Global Academy and other educational endeavors.
- Attending Alliance meetings and workshops to connect with other members at the regional and global levels.
- Serving on Alliance working groups and committees.
- Having access to member-specific, targeted content and resources available only to members via the St. Jude Global’s Online Community.
- Contributing to the growth of the Alliance by nominating other institutions for membership.
- Serving as a mentor to other members of the Alliance, regionally and globally.